If your store has a lot of products, then these needed to be added to collections which can be accessed from drop down menus created to organize the collections further from the main menu. This option makes it easier for your customers to navigate through your website for a specific product.
Drop down menus can be added, removed, or edited from your online store’s default menus.
Drop down menus can also be created by moving items so they fall or ‘nest’ below a top level menu which is an item that appears on the main menu. Nested items can be set up to three levels deep
Mostly all themes show drop down menus from the main menu. However, some themes will display nested items in other locations of your store.
The appearance and location of your drop down and main menu varies from theme to theme. In some cases, an icon will be visible beside a drop down menu to guide your customers as well.
How to create nesting Menus
- From your Fishry admin panel, select the navigation heading from the side bar.
- Click on the main menu under which you need a drop down.
- Add a link type or a link for an external website to which it will lead your customers to
- Then simply drag the menu items a little to the right so it nests below the main menu header.
- Click Save changes by clicking ‘save’ in green on the top right of the page