If your store has a lot of products, then these needed to be added to collections which can be accessed from drop down menus created to organize the collections on your store. This option makes it easier for your customers to navigate through your website for a specific product.
Drop down menus can be added, removed, or edited from the Navigation section of your Fishry admin panel
Drop down menus are created by dragging a menu items so it falls below a top level menu which is an item that appears on the main menu.
How to create nesting Menus
- From your Fishry admin panel, select the navigation heading from the side bar.
- Click on the main menu under which you need a drop down.
- Add a link type that will direct your customers to a webapge on your store
- Drag the link to change the order that they appear on your storefront, creating a drop down menu.
- Click Save changes by clicking ‘save’ in green on the top right of the page
The following image is an example of how drop down menus appear in the backend of your Fishry admin panel