Export Orders to a CSV file
You can export a CSV spreadsheet from your Fishry admin panel to have a broad overview of your complete order information.
Export Orders by date
- The orders section contains an Export button in the top right of the window, as shown below:
- Clicking the button opens up the dialog box shown below:
- The Order Status option lets you select the specific set of orders you want to export, in case of All orders, just select the All option.
- The Columns list allows you to select the specific columns you want in the order export file, to save you time in finding the exact information you are looking for.
- The ‘Date Range’ button gives you the option to export order data for up to a period of three months.
- The Email address field is for you to type your email address, or the email address you want the send the export file to.
- Click on the Export button below and the file will be emailed to the specified email, which you can then open to review as you please.