In this section, You can create webpages for your online store in Fishry admin panel. Webpages contain information that rarely changes or that customers will reference often, such as "About Us" page, or "Privacy and Policy" page:
In this article:
- Add a new webpage to your online store
- Edit a webpage
- Delete a webpage
1. Add a new webpage to your online store.
Adding a page is very simple just follow the steps below and you will be good to go.
- To create a webpage, login to your Fishry store admin panel and then click on Pages from the sidebar panel
- A new window will appear showing the pages live on your store
- Click Add page. You will be taken to a new page with an editor.
- Set a Title and Content for your page.
- Set up SEO Page Title, Meta Description & Keywords for your page. These help define how this page will show up on search engines.
- URL & Handle must be unique and helps define the url where the page will be accessible. e.g. (https://www.YourWebUrl.com/pages/UrlHandle)
- In the visibility field, you choose if you want your webpage to be visible or not. By default, your new webpage will be visible when you click save. Select Hidden option if you want your new webpage to be hidden from your online store.
- Click Save and your webpage will be published.
2. Edit a webpage
You can edit a webpage and add new information, or make changes to content. To edit a webpage:
From your Fishry admin panel, click Pages
Click the title of the webpage you want to edit. You can also search the webpage with the quick search feature.
Make your changes to the existing webpage.
3. Delete a webpage
You can delete webpage. Click on the Delete page icon on Pages listing page. A confirmation box will appear. Click Delete. (Once you delete a webpage please do remove the link of that webpage from the Navigation block).