Once your online store is set up, You can manage it through the Fishry admin panel.
Separate accounts for your staff members can also be created to manage your store. That way, you can set permissions and limit access to sensitive information. Having individual staff accounts can also help you keep track of recent changes and events on your store.
You can create unlimited staff accounts to your fishry store. Only the account owner can create and delete staff accounts. Users with full admin access can also modify other accounts.
Add Staff Member
As the account owner, you can create a new staff account by sending an invitation to a staff member.
Please follow the steps below to add a staff member to your store.
- Go to Account from your Fishry admin panel
- A new window will appear with a details of your account and staff members allowed to access it as shown in the screenshot below
- Click "Add a Staff Member" to create a new account
- Enter first name, last name, email and setup a password for your staff member.
- Click Save, when you're done and an email invite will be send to the user.
The staff member can login to the fishry admin using their email address and password. They can also edit the details for their account at any time.
Limit Admin Access
You can set staff account permissions to limit which sections of your Fishy admin they can access. The reason for using staff permission will be different for each store. For example, you might want to limit staff access to your sales data.
To limit admin access please follow the steps below
- Go to Account
- Click on the name of 'Staff Member' you want to limit access.
- Below check "Limit admin access"
- Select the sections where you would like to limit your staff members access to. (Staff member will only be able to access selected sections only.)
- Click Save to save your changes
- If you are staff member please request your account owner to reset your password.
- Account owner must get in touch with our support staff to recover account password.