Optimizing your search engine is very important in order to help define how a product shows up when customers want to look for something online such as the products your business is selling.
This information is customized so products on your online store pop up when users search online in order to increase your website's online traffic
Set up Page Title, Meta descriptions, Meta keywords
- Login to your Fishry Admin Panel, and from the sidebar select the Products tab
- Select an existing product or 'Add product' tab
- Scroll down the page to the Search Engines section
- In this section, You can set up the Page Title, which will be the title that appears on the tab of a internet browser
- Meta Descriptions are also added, which is a short sentence explaining the detail of a product or a collection of products available on your store in order to attract customers to your online store
- Meta Keywords are also entered which will direct users to your site through a search engine when similar words are used by customers when exploring online
- a URL and handle is also that is the link users will be redirected to when they select a specific product on your store
- As seen in the photo below, the link will include the term 'myfishry' this is only for your Fishry backend panel. Once your store is live, this can be removed and the link will appear normally as customers see it when browsing on your store.
- Product slug will be entered automatically same as the 'title of the product'
- Once you are done entering all the details, click on the save tab on the top right of the page to save your changes.