Once you have uploaded products on your online store, these can be grouped into collections to make it easier for customers to find them by category.
When you create a collection, it displays in your online store like a webpage with a gallery of the products that you've added to it. Customers can click on a product image on the collection page to visit the product's page.
You can also apply discounts and sales on collections or a create a new collection for a sale one. A single product can belong to multiple collection.
In order to add products to a collection, You need to create a collection first, which you can do so from your Fishry admin panel.
Add a product to a collection
- Login to your Fishry admin panel, and from the sidebar select the products tab
- From the 'Add product' section, enter all product information along with it's images and then scroll down.
- You will see the Collections section
- Click on the 'Add to Collection' tab and a list will appear for all the existing collections live on your online store.
- Select the title of the collection in which you want to add this product and it will appear besides the collection tab once you have added it
- The product is now assigned to a collection
- Click 'save' on the top right of the page to save your changes