From your Fishry admin panel you can create CSV files to import and export as well. The term CSV stands for comma-separated values, this format is used to edit your products in bulk using spreadsheet files and can be used to import/export products for moving existing products to a new Fishry store.
- Login to your Fishry admin panel, select Products section from the side bar
- On the top right of the page, besides the 'Add Product' tab, you will see the button to Export products.
- Click on the Export button.
- A window will pop up
- From here, you can select the specific collections, types, or brands, to filter the products to export.
- Right below the filters, is the Columns dropdown. You can use this to select the exact columns you want to export.
- Finally, at the bottom is the Email Address input field. You can enter any valid email address here to receive the export file.
- Once you click on Export button, the export task is queued in the background and you will be notified accordingly.
- As soon as the export file is ready, an email will be sent to you that contains a secure link for the CSV file which you can then review and edit as per your needs.