A location page is set-up for your business as it contains the name and address of your outlet stores in a region to help your customers locate it easily for retail shopping.
To create a location page, follow the steps below:
Login to your Fishry admin panel, and from the side bar, Select Pages.
The following window will appearFrom this section, you can view the number of pages along with their titles and the dates they were created, active on your webstore.
- Click Add Page. A new window will appear
- In this section, enter title for the page you want to add, content for your customers to get information from and select the type of page you are creating.
- Here you have the options of choosing 3 types of pages which are a webstore page, contact page and location page
- To set up a Location page, select the heading ‘location Page’
- Further options include setting up the page title, meta descriptions, meta keywords and handler to help define how this page shows up on search engines
- You can then set up a link for your webpage
- At the very bottom, There is an option of making your webpage visible or hidden to customers who view your site. By default, the webpage is visible when you set up a new page
An example is seen in the following screenshot
- Click save to publish your webpage.
Delete a Webpage
To Delete a page, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Fishry admin panel, and from the side bar,
- Select the Pages tab.
- A window will appear that shows published pages on your online store along with their titles and the date they were created
- a trash icon will also be visible on the far right under the heading action
- click on the trash icon to delete the webpage
- a confirmation tab will appear, click the delete button to permanently delete the page
Please sign in to leave a comment.